UMCOR Health Kit donations being collected!
The Mission Team is sponsoring a collection of items for UMCOR Health Kits. Health kits provide basic necessities to people who have been forced to leave their homes because of human conflict or natural disaster. Please place donated items in the box by the front door by June 4th. The items needed include the following:
- Hand towels - 15 x 25 inches to 17 x 27 inches. Kitchen, cleaning, and microfiber towels are not acceptable.
- Combs - needs to be sturdy and longer than 6 inches. No pocket combs or picks please, Rattail combs and combs without handles are acceptable with a minimum of 6 inches of teeth
- Metal nail file or nail clippers -no emery boards, please.
- Bath-size soap -3 oz. and larger sizes only. No Ivory or Jergens soap due to moisture content. Do not remove from original packaging.
- Toothbrushes -Adult size only. Do not remove from original packaging.
- Adhesive bandages - ¾ inch to 1 inch-size. Common household Band-Aids
- Plastic bags -One-gallon size sealable bag only