The Missions Team is sponsoring a collection of items for UMCOR Health Kits. Health Kits provide basic necessities to people who have been forced to leave their house because of human conflict or natural disaster. Please place donated items in the box by the front door by June 4th.
The following items are needed:
- Hand towels - 15 x 25 inches to 17 x 27 inches. Kitchen, cleaning and microfiber towels are not acceptable.
- Combs - Need to be sturdy and no longer than 6 inches. No pocket combs or picks please. Rattail combs and combs without handles are accepted with a minimum of 6 inches of teeth.
- Metal nail file or nail clippers - no emery boards please.
- Bath-size soap - 3 oz and larger only. No Ivory or Jergens soap due to moisture content. Do not remove from original packaging.
- Toothbrushes - Adult size only. Do not remove from original packaging.
- Adhesive bandages - 3/4 to 1 inch size. Common household Band-Aids.
- Plastic bags - One gallon size sealable bag.
For more information about UMCOR Health Kits, please visit the UMCOR website.