A great marriage can lead to true happiness but great marriages take work. On a Marriage Encounter Weekend, couples will develop the tools to restore communication, renew commitment and rekindle romance.
In the silence of your heart, consider the following questions:
1. Do we have the kind of marriage I want for our children?
2. Do my spouse and I communicate well?
3. Have I given my spouse a 10 second kiss outside the bedroom in the past week?
4. Is my spouse my best friend and closest confidant?
5. Do we agree on how to spend our spare time?
6. Do my spouse and I understand each other when discussing finances?
7. Do we agree on child-rearing techniques?
8. Do my spouse and I dream and make plans for our future together?
9. Am I as passionate about my spouse today as I was the first year of our marriage?
10. In the last year have we gone away for a weekend free of all distractions, to focus on our relationship?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you and your marriage deserve a Marriage Encounter Retreat.
A Marriage Encounter Weekend is a weekend away for couples to:
A great marriage can lead to true happiness. But great marriages take work, and on a Marriage Encounter Weekend couples will develop the tools needed to restore communication, renew their commitment and rekindle their romance.
This all-inclusive experience includes a hotel room, five meals — and the time couples need to restore and improve communication skills and understand their own feelings about various aspects of their marriage.
Upcoming Marriage Encounter Weekends
Apply online at www.encounter.org